7 days left
- Full Time
Competitive salary on offer
Are you a Solution Architect looking for an exciting new opportunity? If so then we may have the perfect opening for you …
Reporting into the UK IT Manager, the Solution Architect will be responsible for leading a team of developers to design, document, build, test and implement quality IT solutions, within agreed scope and budget that meet or exceed the business requirements and the requirements of customers.
The role will demonstrate and educate the team with the understanding of the IT strategy, the technology, the enterprise architecture and how IT can become a credible partner within the business, delivering to the business and sustaining long term mutually profitable customer relationships.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Successful track record of IT Solution delivery
- Proven experience of Application Development & Programming
- Proven experience in a IT development team leadership position (e.g. Lead/Senior Developer)
- Previous knowledge or experience of ITIL
- Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- Advanced SQL Programming Skills – SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL
- Applications Development & Programming skills - Visual Studio .Net, C#, MVC or Embarcadero Delphi
Essentially you will assist the project delivery team by providing clear delivery tasks and milestones for all IT solutions, clearly communicating progress and immediately raising any issues with regard to delivery commitments.
Apply for Solution Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly