Oracle FCCS Senior Manager
Opportunities UK wide
Our client is one of the world’s leading professional services organisations, They are recruiting individuals at Senior Manager level with a proven track record in Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) or Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud (FCCS) delivery, and has substantial experience in accounting and related processes.
As a Senior Manager within the Consulting OCoE, you’ll work with the latest technologies and big-name companies on projects that are driving the future of those organisations. Here, you will be helping to transform business – and that could mean being involved in any or every part of the process.
Senior Managers are expected to primarily work on client engagements, taking lead roles on Finance change initiatives (delivery); you will also spend time developing solution propositions and responses to new opportunities (business development).
As a Senior Manager, you will blend functional accounting skills with creativity and leadership to develop ideas into solutions. Through our client’s industry leading methodologies you will work closely with their clients to transform their business.
In particular, you will be expected to be responsible for:
- Leading Consolidation and Integrated Reporting aspects of a Finance Transformation / EPM change project as a key member of mixed company / client teams
- Accountability for the sustainability of project benefits
- Identifying further service opportunities, while client side
- Providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in Accounting processes and concepts
- Contributing to their continued thought leadership to ensure that appropriate solutions are developed for clients
- Supporting on business development activities, leveraging their strong existing client relationships, multi-disciplined colleagues and intellectual collateral to develop appropriate solutions to assist clients
- Building and maintaining deep and long lasting relationships with senior stakeholders
- Being part of the Oracle Technology competency helping to develop our methods and knowledge across our broad Oracle capability
- Developing the careers of the teams working with and reporting to you
Whether you engage with clients as a leader, advisor, reviewer or resource on an Oracle EPM project, you will strive to deliver quality, value and satisfaction to clients.
Our client requires experienced and credible individuals with the following:
- Substantial experience leading HFM and/or FCCS implementations, preferably at large, complex multinationals, and are considered an expert and leader in your field;
- the ability to translate complex Accounting processes into EPM systems and articulate leading practice;
- demonstrated a track record of leading successful teams across the full implementation lifecycle and can articulate overcoming various challenges in one or more of the following areas: Financial Consolidation, Tax Provisioning, Regulatory reporting or Management reporting;
- demonstrated ability to advise senior management on alternative solutions and risks with experience of presenting and influencing at a senior level;
- the desire to contribute to our continual thought leadership as well as team enhancement and growth strategy;
- the desire and capability to provide business and technical mentorship to members of a project team;
- a confident approach, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written);
- education to Degree level as minimum and Professional Accounting designation (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent).
- preference will be given to candidates with well demonstrated external consulting experience
- experience of working with other Oracle EPM Cloud products such as EPBCS, PBCS, TRCS, and Essbase Cloud
Apply for Oracle FCCS Senior Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly