Oracle Solution Architect
Opportunities UK wide
Our client is one of the world’s leading professional services organisations, They act as trusted advisors to a diverse and expansive client base, spanning multiple geographies and industries.
As a consultant, you will blend technical skills with creativity to develop ideas into solutions. Through their industry leading methodologies you will work closely with clients to transform their business.
As a consultant you will be expected to perform additional responsibilities such as; supporting proposals, business case development, requirements gathering, workshop delivery, business process design, functional and technical design, vendor selection, systems build, test and deploy, stakeholder management, change management, people/line management.
The role will specifically be responsible to:
- Lead the design, development and implementation of programs/projects and IT solutions to meet the client/account needs
- Interact with and influence project teams and clients at senior manager level
- Act as a technical or project lead
- Engage in peer-to-peer dialogue with clients about their industry and their situation
- Understand how to construct and gain agreement for business cases including selecting appropriate tools to develop and validate them
- Propose solutions, addressing client business issues and objectives
- Apply strong business skills and methodologies to interpret data and deliver solutions to clients
- Conduct technical discovery sessions with prospects and customers
- Help with development of internal and customer facing documentation
Whether you engage with their clients as an advisor, reviewer or resource on an Oracle project, you will strive to deliver quality, value and satisfaction to the clients.
The following skills are required for this role:
- Experience in leading Oracle systems delivery including analysis, design, implementation, testing and support
- Track record of design and delivery of integrated IT solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of solution/system architecture roles across all phases of the development lifecycle
- Experience of Chart of Accounts design
- Experience of multinational implementations
- Knowledge of a wide range of Oracle applications and with experience of their integration and configuration
- Demonstrable knowledge of, and experience with, systems integration methods and technologies
- Ability to give advice and guidance on approach to design of systems architectures
- Ability to articulate technical concepts in a concise, precise and easy-to-understand fashion
- Ability to lead the definition and resolution of Key Design Decisions
- Understanding of integration APIs
- Coaching more junior technical staff in application architecture and functional design
- Accountancy qualification