Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
Job title: Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
Reporting to: Group Marketing Manager
You will join a busy marketing team with opportunities to grow and develop in the role. You will work directly under the Group Marketing Manager and be part of a digital team responsible for managing website content, email marketing and the company intranet as well as supporting the department’s operational needs as and when required.
Ideally, having worked in a digital position before you are looking for your next role to broaden your marketing experience and further develop your digital skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Support website content management
- Create and upload content in Welsh and English to the company websites in line with the content management plan.
- Provide support for future web development projects as and when required
- Use Google Analytics to collect, analyse and report on website analytics
Support company Intranet
- Create and upload content in to the company intranet working with HR, IT and other departments.
- Provide support for future intranet development projects as and when required.
Support email marketing
- Build regular ecampaigns using the third party email marketing tools (training to be provided).
- Create and run data cleanse campaigns to the CRM database
- Support the email sign up process including updating the company CRM
Marketing ad hoc
- Raise any purchase orders for digital activity – advertising, web development and hosting.
- Undertake any other task defined by the Group Marketing Manager to meet the department’s operational needs
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience
- Passion for all things digital with a good awareness of the current digital landscape.
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing.
- Knowledge and experience of the basics of web analytics.
- Knowledge and experience of using different IT applications/packages, including CRM, content management systems (ideally Drupal) and MS Office
- Good team player who can undertake different roles when appropriate and has experience of building relationships with other teams
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Tenacity and personal drive to achieve objectives with high-quality outcomes.
- Online content writing experience (website pages, blogs)
- Intermediate knowledge of web analytics and web analytics tools (tracking, cookies, etc)
- Financial sector experience
- A good understanding of the Development Bank of Wales role in the Welsh economy, the Welsh economy, industry and commerce as well as SMEs’ investment needs
- Welsh language
- Recognised marketing qualification (preferably a degree or CIM/IDM diplomas)
- Full driving licence