Offering Skilled Butchers a fantastic opening to work in
a new purpose built butchery
Working within a small but growing team you will have the opportunity to utilise all your knife skills as well as core
butchery techniques including: boning, jointing and portion control.
You will undertake a variety of duties including:-
- Butchery of all common types of meat (beef, lamb, pork, chicken) in carcass and part processed, form into products for wholesale.
- Producing processed products (mince, burgers, sausages) using butchery machinery.
- Hygiene: adhering to strict hygiene procedures to ensure the facility is maintained to the highest standards.
- Associated butchery tasks including, receiving stock into the facility and boxing & labelling customer orders.
- Using the office IT system for processing customer orders and producing product labels.
The role is demanding but rewarding and you must be physically fit.
Working a core contract of 40 hours per week (including regular Sunday working) you will receive competitive rates of pay and benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity for skilled butchers who have a passion for customer service to join a likeminded team.
If you possess a strong work ethic, enjoy working in a friendly and supportive environment and can demonstrate care and attention to detail we want to hear from you.