Job Title: Administration Assistant
Location: Caterham, Surrey
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Since their establishment in 1980, our client has become a well-known and highly regarded company in the golf industry, delivering bespoke servicesto Golf Clubs covering collateral products.
Due to continued success our client is currently looking to recruit an Administration Assistant to assist a busy office and studio team.
Duties Will Include:
- Dealing with incoming phone and email enquiries.
- Typing letters and reports.
- Updating computer records.
- Printing and photocopying.
- Client Order handling.
- Ordering supplies.
- Organising deliveries.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have previous office and data input experience.
- Will have an understanding of Sage and Goldmine databases.
- Will have an understanding of the game of Golf.
- Will have a flexible “can do” approach to work and enjoy working for a progressive company.
- Organisational skills.
- Will have excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent level of English spelling and grammar.
Start Date:Position to start, as soon as possible.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords:Administration Assistant, Admin Assistant, Assistant Administrator, Administration, Admin, Administrator, Office Administrator, Secretarial and Administration, PA and Administration, Data Entry.