Office Assistant / Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Northwich, Cheshire
Salary: £8 per hour
Job Type: Part-Time, Permanent (25 hours per week)
The Company provides software to organisations and agencies that deliver services to children and young people in the UK. With a professional yet friendly 'hands on' approach to customer service, they ensure that their customers continue to offer the best possible services they can.
An opportunity has arisen for an office Assistant to join the Finance & HR Department.
Purpose of the Role:
Under the instruction of the Finance & HR Manager, the role will encompass the day to day tasks of office administration ensuring the smooth running of the office whilst adhering to the quality procedures.
- Answering Telephone (cover for other lines when required)
- Answering door buzzer
- Look after customers and contractors onsite
- Record and action post/deliveries - Including local post office trips
- Maintain stationery levels
- Monitoring generic email boxes
- Printing and binding
- Book flights, hotels and train tickets for all staff
- Generally assist the Finance & HR Manager in the operations of the department
- Sage 200 Accounts Data entry
- Sage HR Data entry
- Admin functions
- GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above, including Maths and English
- Additionally, you must be highly organised and possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Healthcare, Death in Service, Critical Illness Cover & Pension, after successful probationary period.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All job applications are treated fairly, regardless of gender, age, ethnic origin or disability
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Administrative Assistant, Administrator, Officer Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin, Team Administrator, Business Support Assistant, Administrator, PA, Personal Assistant may also be considered for this role.