Business Development Executive / Business Development Manager
Job Title: Senior Business Development Executive
Salary: £32k OTE
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Are you a self-motivated, results driven business development executive looking for your next challenge? Are you keen to work in a fun, friendly and fast paced environment where your contribution is recognised and rewarded? If that's a yes, then the company would like to hear from you!
An ethical, fast-growing recycling and resource management company with a team of exceptional people, The Company are looking for Business Development Executive with 2 - 3 years' experience. Join the company, during an exciting period of change and growth, and play an integral part in their growth.
As the company's Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for driving new business sales within a variety of industries and building on and maintaining long term client relationships.
You will work closely with the company's Business Development Director and Manager, contacting potential clients from a variety of sectors and showing them why choosing the company is the most sustainable option for their recycling and waste management. The role will see you cold calling, attending meetings and industry events so you need to be confident and great at communicating effectively with a variety of stakeholders. Are you up for the challenge?
- Selling their services to ensure you hit the ambitious but achievable targets the company set.
- Working closely with clients to ensure they understand the breadth of services the company can offer and are taking advantage of all of them.
As a Business Development Executive you will have;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to adapt your approach and style to appeal to a range of people.
- Great listening skills with the aptitude to understand and take on board the issues potential customers face and present them with the correct solution.
- B2B networking experience
- Confidence when meeting new people and forming relationships.
- Knowledge of CRM and Sales Platforms
- Ability to be highly autonomous and self-motivated with a genuine passion to aim high and achieve the best results.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Good and sound knowledge of Microsoft suite, with advanced knowledge of excel being a bonus.
- Flexible working, charity volunteering opportunities, monthly massages and social activities
- Office has panoramic views across the capital
- Employee pension scheme and a travel season ticket loan
- Dedicated individual training budget
- 22 days' annual leave + BH
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience of; Senior Sales Executive, Senior Account Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Business Development Advisor, New Business Sales Executive, Senior Sales Consultant, Key Account Manager, Senior Business Executive, Lead Generation, Senior Sales Agent, Business Development Advisor, will also be considered for this role.