Enthusiastic and proactive Reprographics Operator require to join the team in a busy copy shop.
As a Reprographics Operator you will be responsible for the following:-
- Using various software packages to produce orders and printed materials
- Copying, printing, scanning, and binding
- Folding, creasing, guillotining
- Perform operator maintenance on print equipment
- Help maintain a high level of safety, cleanliness and organisation around the workplace
- Ad-hoc duties as directed by the Manager
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Experience in printing and finishing
- A good knowledge of digital print on Konica & Xerox an advantage
- IT & communication skills
- An understanding of customer care and client relationship
- The ability to work under pressure adhering to tight production deadlines
About the Company
"Our team at our Busiprint shop provides a comprehensive document production service, including printing, copying and binding. Our on-site facilities and state-of-the-art print production operation at parent company BCQ Group mean that we offer an unparalleled service to major local businesses and retail customers."
How to Apply
Please attach your CV together with salary expectation to the link provided and the hiring company will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.