1 day left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive to join a well established steel stockholder based in Bangor, North Wales.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus statutory entitlement and excellent working conditions.
Barclay & Mathieson (B+M Steel) has over 130 years’ experience as steel stockholders in the UK and operate from 14 locations around the country.
As part of a large group of companies, which has a turnover in excess of £5 billion, we have the purchasing power to ensure that our prices, both for steel and added-value services, are extremely competitive.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Internal Sales
- Dealing with inbound calls from customers and processing of sales orders
- Proactive telesales. Outbound cold calls to prospective clients to generate new business
- Sales administration
- Advising customers on pricing
- Providing excellent customer service
The successful Sales Executive will have:
- Previous experience of Inside / Internal Sales
- Previous telesales experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ideally experience working within the steel stockholding or engineering industry
- IT literate
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm.
The salary is dependent on experience.
This role would suit an experienced Inside Sales, Internal Sales, Telesales or Sales Executive with a dynamic and highly self motivated personality.
If your skills match the above and you are ready for an exciting opportunity please apply.
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly