Technical Program Manager
Technical Program Manager
Company and Product Background
Untamed & Unchained is a think tank and product studio created to figure out and forge the future of our world. It does this through co-creation with its progressive, representative, global community. [Think of it like intersection of Volte Face, Beta Works and Prote.in but focussed on furthering humanity]
U&U is currently focussed on the application of artificial intelligence to help people figure out what they want from their future and enabling them to make it happen.
The Product vision for the first deployment of this AI technology is the MyWay application, which will give people the superpower to self-discover and design the life they want to live. The AI platform underpinning the mobile application, learns to understand the needs, interests and aspirations of each unique human being and to become an operating system for their life and their future.
At the intersection of lifestyle and technology it’s creating a new product category called Life Design. Its world class team uses cutting edge technology and deep domain expertise in AI and human-centred-design, to positively impact the lives of people around the planet.
The team has been user testing and building out its core technology for the last six months. It is scaling out its London team to prepare for launch. The company is early enough that you will have a big impact on the experience being created, with exposure to complex and exciting problems. Being well capitalised and with a strong team from places like the Microsoft AI and Cortana teams, now is the time to join.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will help define and drive the definition and evolution of our technical platform throughout the full product lifecycle with our world class, multidisciplinary teams.
If you have a passion for creating life transforming products, working on the cutting edge of technology, with some of the most talented people in the business in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up atmosphere, then this role is for you. This role reports to the VP of Product and Platform and you will work with a team of designers and engineers to realise our vision.
- Define and map product requirements based on human-centered practices in coordination with the Design, Research and Engineering and Leadership teams
- Set development plans, drive execution, unblock teams and ensure successful delivery
- Contribute to the definition and execution of the GTM plan
- Help to plan for future version iteration including technical platform extensibility Drive the application store submission process
- Demonstrable work experience as a Program/Product Manager on deep AI products within a leading technology firm
- Experience driving a multidisciplinary team as a Program/Product manager
- Experience taking a product from concept to launch and executing data informed iteration
- Experience working with core AI technologies (ie. Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision)
- BSc. / MSc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline and obtained a minimum 2:1 or international equivalent
- Experience with programing languages: Java, C, C++, HTML, Java Script, SWL, PLSQL
- Experience working on systems that leverage conversational or voice UI
- Experience in a funded startup environment
- Experience/knowledge working with Human-Centered-Design philosophy and practices
- Detail oriented, yet agile, pragmatic and able to handle diverse, concurrent activities
- Self-motivated with the ability to proactively identify, define and drive tasks and projects
- Strong collaboration, communication, interface, organisational and leadership skills
- Able to create clarity from ambiguity or progress with tolerable ambiguity in the interim
- Drive to get stuck in and do what is required to deliver the best possible products
Title: Technical Program Manager
Location: Eagle Street, Holborn, London
Salary: Market rate plus equity participation
Start date: Immediate
Application closing date: 24 July 2018
Apply for Technical Program Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly