Chef de Partie
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Chef de Partie
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen as our client is currently searching for someone who has worked as a Chef de Partie for a minimum of 1-2 years and who wants to progress in their career.
The person has to be passionate about delivering a high standard of freshly cooked food, to assist the head chef in everything that working in a professional kitchen requires.
Duties Will Include:
- Have previous high volume experience.
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment in the kitchen is vital.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Be able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for the kitchen on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction, quality and operations within set food costs on an ongoing basis.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have the ability to delegate properly.
- Will be able to keep calm under pressure.
- Will have a minimum of 1-2 years previous experience.
- Must be able to communicate clearly in spoken English.
- Will have to live in a close proximity to Sunninghill as our client does not offer live in accommodation.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Chef De Partie, Chef, Catering, Cook, Catering and Hospitality, Food Service, Service Industry.
Apply for Chef de Partie
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly