Dutch Speaking Inside Sales Exec
Dutch Speaking Inside Sales Executive
US award winning, “Top Place to Work”, fast growing IT Security player looking for additional Sales professionals for its brand-new sales team in Reading (brand new, modern offices/excellent location!).
A key hire is to bring on board a Dutch speaking Inside Sales Executive.
Please note this is 100% new business focussed. If you are looking for Account Management/Renewals this is not the role for you.
Reporting into an experienced, dynamic Sales Manager whose style is to “coach” & certainly not micro manage the role of Inside Sales Exec involves the following:
• Exceed booking, revenue and pipeline quota targets.
• Drive incremental revenue opportunities with partners: Identify and develop successful long-term opportunities alongside partners to grow new business.
• Track, forecast, co-ordinate and report on sales opportunities with Mid-Market and SMB Accounts.
• Support marketing activities tied to the business's goals.
• Ensure close liaison with all relevant functions to communicate product and support needs.
• Work closely with partners to qualify and understand prospect security priorities and provide compelling presentations of company solutions offering
• Manage demonstration and evaluation activities with the help of the Systems Engineering team.
• Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.com
• Fluent in Dutch and English with excellent spoken and written skills.
• 1-2 years’ experience selling software security and/or infrastructure products to corporate enterprises
• Demonstrated experience working/selling into the channel management
• Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets
• Comfortable calling at senior executive level
• Highly effective presentation and closing skills
• Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Dynamic, high-energy self-starter
• Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company
• Degree educated or equivalent combination of education and experience
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary of £40K + very realistic commission in your first year of an additional £40K + Benefits package.
Excellent promotion prospects
Sounds like the sales role for you? If the answer is YES then please send your CV to Tony Timmins, Executive Recruiter.