2 days left
- Full Time
Marketing Manager needed for leading, international web security consultancy that sells into 18 countries + are well established in the market with a varied client portfolio ranging from government bodies to banks to FTSE listed enterprises.
Role will be based at their central London offices.
• Take ownership of all marketing ROI, activity, budget and roadmap, and be responsible for taking marketing to the next level
• Reporting to the Company Directors, define and implement marketing strategy, generate sales leads, measure and improve marketing ROI.
• Team management: prioritising & delegating in line with the business’ needs, training and integrating new joiners into the team, monitoring and reviewing team members’ progress
(team of 3 full-time marketing execs + 2 interns)
• Recruiting when necessary, appraisals and annual reviews of team members
• Measure and manage marketing efficiency and lead generation tools
• Trade show/event exhibitor presences
• Take full responsibility for all web content, and all outgoing messaging
• Management of requests for marketing support from sales people
• Maintaining flow of marketing and competitive information between the marketing team and the sales team.
• Ensure 2-way communication with other team managers; Web Development, Sales, Operations, Project Management.
Lead Generation & Sales support:
• Working on lead generation campaigns and collaborating with the sales team to help ensure they generate revenue from leads
• Track ROI accurately from marketing-generated leads
• Nurture leads and prospects over time
• Plan and manage company exhibition presences
• Create and curate informational webinars to educate customers and generate leads from prospects
• Identify events and seminars relevant to the sales teams that will help them develop their network
Corporate Communication & Building awareness:
• Promote the company, its products and its competitive advantages through a multichannel strategy
• Managing translation agencies and maintaining a consistent look and feel across multiple websites.
• Responsible for website content (18 websites - 10 languages): ensuring quality.
• Excellent command of the English language for both written and oral communications. Another European language could be a bonus.
• Prior experience in B2B online marketing is essential, preferably in information security, IT, web or related products/service sectors
• Existing knowledge of industry marketing tools such as Salesforce, Pardot or similar tools
In return for your Marketing expertise you will receive a base salary of £40k to £45k base (dep on exp) + £10k bonus + benefits.
Please send CV to Tony Timmins, Recruiter.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly