4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: - Sales Consultant
Location: - Leicester
(Need to be able to drive and have access to own vehicle only initially during training period approx.. 3 months) as car is provided)
Salary: - 20,000k – 22,000k review after 12 months and progressive structure thereafter.
Our client is the leading maintenance provider of synthetic sports surfaces across the UK with over 25 years experience.
Due to recent expansion of their client base, now with nearly 1000 clients, the company requires a new person to join their small team to visit both new and existing sites to assess their condition and produce reports and quotations. No previous experience required as full extensive training will be given but previous field sales an advantage. A progressive pay structure is available to the right candidate.
- Dealing with sales enquiries and carrying out site surveys of synthetic facilities throughout the UK.
- Collating information and producing site reports, assessments, quotations and customer letters to generate and retain sales in order to meet sales targets and build customer relations.
- Producing reports on your activities and being able to present that at regular internal meetings.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure the smooth running of procedures and processes.
- To expand the existing client base wherever possible by introducing new initiatives.
- Organise and take part in various conferences and seminars held throughout the year.
- Handling of customer enquiries by making yourself aware of all services and products provided by the company.
- Carrying out site surveys to synthetic facilities across the UK.
- Production of reports, assessment, quotations and letters.
- Generate sales to meet company targets.
- Ensure database is kept updated with new contact details and history.
- Attending conference and seminars.
- Analysis and presentation of individual activity for company meeting.
- Liaise with installers and manufacturers to build relations ongoing and obtain installation lists.
- Previous sales experience
- Willing to participate in overnight stays in UK (average 2 nights per week) and occasionally in Europe for special events.
- Good mathematical skills with understanding of measurements due to calculating pitch repairs, topping up of sand and rubber per square metre etc
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Sales Consultant, Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, Sales Admin, Sales Administrator, Sales Assistant, Sales.
Apply for Sales Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly