Compensation Helpdesk Analyst
3 days left
- Full Time
Compensation Helpdesk Analyst
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Compensation Helpdesk Analyst. This is a 12 month role based in Reading.
The Compensation Helpdesk Analyst will partner cross team to help investigate and triage our current and aged helpdesk queries to bring to resolution.
Whilst the role is not on the frontline responding to compensation queries, we want to build some new capability to investigate common cause and effect that drives ticket queries from the field, review current cases to spot trends and help build documentation and plans to resolve and prevent future incidents, speak directly with request originators to ensure stronger proactive management of their request and partner cross team to help remove road blocks and support a healthy ticketing queue plus low ageing within our SLA's.
There will be some analysis and reporting involved as we provide updates to internal and external leadership teams on progress being made.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Review aged items and investigate cause and steps taken to date to resolve
- Review current and new tickets that come into all queues to spot trends.
- Partner with helpdesk ops, wider ops team and compensation analysts on their assigned tickets.
- Identify ways to improve ticket lifecycle and remove roadblocks to streamline processes.
- Review, analyze and report out on trends, ticket spikes and P1 incidents.
- Partner cross team with other WWIC functions and IT to bring issues to closure.
- Help to manage our SLA and investigate all incidents that slip beyond agreed SLA timeline.
- Lean in during peak periods in any compensation operations capacity needed to support the team goals and milestones.
- Analytical Problem Solving - Systematically considers the implications of problems and solutions in more than one domain at a time and does not solve a problem in one domain in a way that causes a problem in another
- Communication - clear communication skills both written & verbal and ability to articulate a problem, empathy with others issues and needs.
- Confidence - Acts confidently in uncertain circumstances; works effectively in ambiguous situations, ability to build strong relationships with others.
- Cross-Boundary Collaboration - Seeks support for collaborative activities from others cross team at all levels.
- Impact and Influence - anticipates others' reactions and adjusts approach accordingly.
- Time Management - Adherence to SLA's and being able to work with others to meet these.
Basic qualifications include (specific to each area):
- Bachelor's degree an advantage but not essential
- Proven background in a helpdesk or Call Centre environment, analytical role, stakeholder engagement.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- Detailed oriented & thorough
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, given cross collaboration partnerships needed to be successful.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Industry knowledge in High-Tech or similar fast paced industry.
- Incentive compensation experience (beneficial, but not essential)
- Familiarity with a sales culture environment, strong business acumen
Salary: up to £30624 per annum plus end of contract bonus and benefits
Application Deadline: 12noon Monday 25th June 2018
Apply for Compensation Helpdesk Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly