Brentwood Ursuline Convent High School
Assistant Caretaker/Handyperson Required
Monday to Friday 25 hours per week throughout the year + some weekend overtime as required F.T.E £18,364 – 21,138 paid pro rata
Actual Salary range £12,408 to 14,282 pa
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, competent and flexible Assistant Caretaker/Handyperson.
- practical DIY skills to carry out minor repairs
- the ability to manage your own workload
- good problem solving skills
- the ability to supervise cleaning staff and manage contractors
- awareness of health, safety, security and hygiene issues
- a willingness to work flexibly
Application Deadline: Monday 16th July 2018
BUCHS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.