Senior Marketing Executive
We're looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join the Marketing team working on Fish4jobs, the Reach job site providing local opportunities from the country's leading news brands.
What you'll be doing
Reporting to the Marketing Director you'll be responsible for planning and implementing
multi-channel campaigns including email, social media, partner management and acquisition and retention tactics.
- End-to-end management of email marketing including strategy, tactics, production (editing HTML), design, segmentation and reporting
- Build brand and audience engagement across our news brands (print & display)
- Onsite personalisation & automation - implementation of onsite A/B testing
- Work with existing channel partners & develop collaborative partnerships to extend our audience and communities
- Campaign management & reporting - monitor performance of all marketing channels and continuously improve performance
- Social media - develop social media strategy to amplify reach across Facebook, twitter and YouTube
- Work with sales team to identify and create new revenue opportunities
- Develop collaborative partnerships to extend our audience and communities
Content creation and syndication - press releases, blog copy etc
Understand innovations in digital marketing and strategy of key competitors
The Ideal Candidate
You'll have at least 2 years' experience in a digital or marketing executive role, with a strong understanding of email marketing, audience segmentation, data and analytics. You'll be comfortable negotiating with partners and working in a fast-paced commercial environment.
You'll be pro-active and driven to identify new ways of optimising campaigns and looking for a team where you can make a difference. We encourage independence and creativity and you'll be given as much responsibility as you can handle.
- Google Analytics - Email Marketing Platform - Moz (or equivalent) - Automation software - A/B testing software - DoubleClick - WordPress
What you need to know
Reach plc has a strong benefits package, which includes, for this role, a competitive base salary, 25 days holidays, onsite gym membership and a competitive pension.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.