Sales Support Coordinator
3 days left
- Full Time
Sales Support Co-ordinator
Bright, numerate, focused, forward thinking Sales Support Coordinator required for a provider of Architectural lighting solutions based in Paddock Wood, Kent.
The company are looking for a Sales Support Coordinator who is looking to develop their career and progress within a firm. Successful candidates will require key attributes including enthusiasm, willingness to learn, ability to understand and deliver expectations, and the drive to make a difference.
As the Sales-Support Coordinator you will be responsible for the following:-
- Working closely with our sales team/clients to raise accurately priced quotations for project opportunities.
- Initial point of contact for clients, wholesalers, contractors and suppliers.
- Potentially be responsible for the management and maintenance of retail roll outs.
- Liaising with clients and coordinating specific store fit out programs.
- Generating costing schedules within our excel based program
- Producing and monitoring supplier purchase orders to fulfil project requirements within designated timescales.
- Liaising within logistics network, involving the co-ordination of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Previous lighting or electrical wholesale experience would be advantageous
- A practical and inquisitive mind with ability to learn technical products
- A problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
- Experience of a commercial environment and a willing ‘can do’ attitude.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages, in particular Excel,
- Good written, oral/telephone manner and numeracy skills.
- Self-motivated and highly organised.
- Methodical individual with ability to work on own and as part of a team.
- Good sense of humour
About the Company
"LIGHTWORKS is an innovative provider of Architectural lighting solutions serving a wide variety of project applications. We illuminate retail spaces, museums, offices, airports, sports stadiums, hotels, private dwellings as well as all external environments.
The company was formed in the late 1990s and has grown with pace, having acquired purpose-built premises in Paddock Wood in 2006 along with our London showroom based in the design district of Clerkenwell."
How to Apply
Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and the hiring company will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.
Apply for Sales Support Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly