GREAT OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE!
Do you want to join one of the most sophisticated veterinary practices in the UK? Do you love animals?
We are currently recruiting for a bubbly and friendly full time receptionist to join our amazing team based in Hampstead.
As a receptionist you will be responsible for ensuring customers are treated with the utmost respect and receive a five-star service throughout their time with us. This role can be very demanding and very rewarding.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaising with the clients and the clinical staff to ensure effective customer service
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking appointments
- Diary management
- Managing telephone and email inquiries
- Taking payment for services and products
- Cash management
- Opening and closing the practice
- Stock management
The successful candidate will have the following:
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High-end Receptionist or Customer Service experience
- Exposure to management of sensitive situations that require discretion and empathy
- Responsibility for handling money and cashing up tills
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Comfortable working on the front desk alone at times
- Having worked in a medical or veterinary environment
PERSONAL SKILLS & QUALITIES:
By joining us in this rewarding position, you will be part of a passionate team who are dedicated to provide world class clinical care at the very heart of the community. If you share our passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare, exceptional customer service then please apply.
For more information please call Lauren on 02089528441!