Our client is a long established joinery company specialising in bespoke joinery. Due to continued success and growth, our client is currently looking for a qualified Bench Joiner to join the team in manufacturing bespoke joinery at their busy workshop in Tonbridge.
Job Type: This is a permanent full time role.
Salary: Salary will be discussed at interview.
- Working in a fast paced and exciting working environment in a rapidly growing business.
- Operating various wood working machinery.
- Operating a CNC Machine would be an advantage.
- Using hand tools on a daily basis.
- Heavy lifting, moving completed items by hand.
- Applying hinges and locks
- Packaging of finished products prior to delivery.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Candidates will need to be fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 / City & Guilds.
- 3 years’ plus experience within the industry.
- You will need to be experienced in joinery manufacture producing bespoke products such as doors, windows, frames and cabinets. Must be skilled in all machinery.
- You should be self-motivated and enthusiastic with a keen eye for detail, and must be able to work to deadlines. Working as part of a team and using your initiative when necessary.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Joiner, Joinery, Bench Joiner, Bench Joinery, Skilled Trades, Construction and Skilled Trades.