Class 1 Lorry Driver
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Class 1 Lorry Driver.Location: Sheffield.Hours: 50 to 60 hours per week full time position.Salary: £10 per hour plus overtime after 40 hours at time and a half.Our client is one of the largest plant hire companies and to this day still operates as a family run firm and have been working with a large majority of their customers for many years.Due to their continued growth, our client is currently looking for a Class 1 Lorry Driver for delivering heavy plant and equipment the job includes low loader driving and loading and unloading plant and equipment experience of driving construction equipment would be an advantage.Duties Will Include:
- To maintain excellent levels of customer service.
- To ensure accurate and timely communications with the transport team.
- To deliver goods in a timely and professional manner.
- To operate within current driving and working time legislation.
- To ensure good self-presentation, including vehicle.
- To help maintain a safe working environment in line with H&S Act 1974.
- The loading/Unloading at customer sites.
- Planning delivery schedules and routes with transport managers.
- Following traffic reports and changing your route if necessary.
- Completing delivery paperwork and log books.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Excellent driving skills and road safety knowledge.
- The ability to work alone and concentrate for long periods.
- The ability to complete record sheets and paperwork accurately.
- Full Clean UK Driving License
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.Keywords: HGV Driver, Class 1 Driver, HGV Class 1 Driver, Driver, Driving, Heavy Goods Delivery, Transport and Logistics, Logistics, Plant Hire
Apply for Class 1 Lorry Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly