Business Support Officer
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Support Officer role based in Reading. Salary range: £10 subject to NHS experience
Start ASAP and end date 02/10/18 but may be extend thereon after
Key duties include:
As a Business Support Officer in Operational Information for Commissioning (OIC) North team, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across NHS England.
Analytical work supports the full breadth of NHS services commissioned, and includes both on-going provision of information and analysis and project work. The post holder will be a member of the wider OIC team, which provides analysis, insight and evidence to support decision-making across all areas of NHS England's business.
In particular the post holder will:
- Provide high quality project, service, and administrative support to
Operational Information for Commissioning;
- Be proficient in planning and prioritisation techniques, to be able to support senior management effectively and to maintain and develop systems to enable effective planning of work across the team;
- Assist in the planning of workload for senior management;
- Possess developed communication skills to be able to work effectively with people with different perspectives and to get the most out of business relationships;
- Support teams in communicating clearly and efficiently with a range of organisations and individuals, to ensure business demands can be met effectively;
- Be able to find ways of bringing together data and information from different sources and present findings clearly to a range of audiences;
- Possess excellent organisational skills with experience of planning and managing corporate meetings and events;
- Have financial skills with experience of managing team budgets and undertaking purchasing and procurement following agreed policies and procedures.