2nd Line support Engineer
This award winning company based in Ashford have two opportunities to join their busy team. The role requires candidates who have advanced technical ability in IT as the company provide IT support and IT services and connectivity services to customers in Kent, London and the South East.
The ideal candidate will have basic Cisco experience, Linus experience, have a knowledge of TCP/IP, site experience, advanced networking knowledge and experience, experience in server deployment, cabling experience and ideally high level certificates such as CCNA or MCSE
The role requires the ability to diagnose and resolve support queries within customer SLA's, troubleshoot technical issues in a methodical and dynamic manner, work proactively to ensure prompt resolution of support cases and the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Essential technical experience that is required is:-
- Experience with various versions of windows (7, 8, 10 server 2008 R2, 2012)
- Windows server environment experience involving administration, troubleshooting, maintenance and backup/ restore
- Active Directory including Security groups, user creation and administration
- Group Policy creation, amendments and troubleshooting
- DNS both internal/external and web based
- DHCP (server and router based)
- Office 365 and Microsoft exchange setup, administration and troubleshooting
- Router setup and troubleshooting
- Mobile Device Management / administration
- Hardware troubleshooting and maintenance
- Cloud Service Experience (different platforms)
- Antivirus and malware protection
- Basic networking experience
- Sharepoint Experience
Additional requirements are to have a full drivers licence as there may be occasions where you will be dispatched to site.
If you feel you have the skills, knowledge and experience required to fulfil the technical requirements along with strong customer service ability the please dont hesitate to apply