Manual Machinist (Turning and Milling)
Reports to: Service Manager
Duties & responsibilities include but not restricted to –
- Design and manufacture of hot wire welding torches
- Design and manufacture of bespoke solutions
- Turning and milling components
- Repair of torches
- Complete any training courses as required by management or directors.
- Provide any training requested by customers within the scope of employment.
- Comply with Health and Safety Regulations for all work undertaken, taking appropriate measures as required.
- Any other tasks as required within the scope of knowledge, skills and experience.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required
Excellent mechanical and general engineering skills. Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and publications.