2 days left
- Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Elements: -
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will work as part of a team responsible for process improvements, machine reliability, waste control, and quality of the finished product.
- Tasks will involve supporting continuous improvements, new product development, installation and commissioning of new machinery, and various new products or machine related projects
- Support engineering with design, re-design and development of process equipment
- Work with various cross functional teams to continuously improve and maintain operational processes
- Work closely with engineering and production to ensure that equipment reliability and repeatability is maintained at the optimum level
- To work with component and machine suppliers to eradicate process problems identified by production and maintenance
- Provide training and support to operators and team leaders in the operation of new equipment or processes
The ideal candidate will have:
- Educated to HNC level (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline
- Tactful, diplomatic and open-minded manner, coupled with assertiveness and the ability to influence at management level
- Logical approach to work
- Must be fully proficient in the use of software Microsoft office.
- Experience of 2D and / or 3D CAD would be beneficial
- A proven track record of implementing improvements in processes and operational effectiveness, whilst keeping focus on product quality and health & safety.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Process Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly