Are you looking for a new admin role in the Newcastle / Darlington area? Do you have excellent organisation skills and a background in admin / secretarial work? If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about this excellent opportunity!
This role is to work within a highly respected public sector organisation and is to work flexibly between two office sites based in Newburn Business Park, Newcastle and central Darlington.
We are looking for a skilled administrator to fulfil the role, which will include;
- Providing a comprehensive, efficient administrative support service to the team
- Providing admin / PA support to team manager
- Creating documents, updating spreadsheets and collating data
- Diary and email management
- Written and verbal communication with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Dealing with telephone queries
- Post handling for the department
- Daily use of the Microsoft Office package, especially Outlook and Excel
To succeed in this role, you will;
- Possess excellent communication and organisation skills
- Have a background in administration / secretarial work
- Possess the ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced and diverse working environment
- Have access to your own transport
- Be flexible to work between Newcastle and Darlington
This is a full time temporary role with an expected duration of 12 weeks initially and we are looking for the correct candidate to start as soon as possible.