Press Brake Operator / CNC Operator - Press Brake
Job Title: Press Brake Operator
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Salary: £10.00 - £12.00 per hour, depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 37 Hours per week - 3 Shift rotations
6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10am-6pm
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West's leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, the Company is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Press Brake Operator to join their busy and expanding Laser Engineering team, based in Merseyside.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in Press brake operator role essential.
- Good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Excellent attendance and timekeeping essential.
- FLT licence preferred.
- Able to set and maintain a high standard of workmanship.
- Able to work pro-actively to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Work overtime when necessary.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Cashback Scheme
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Press Brake Engineer, Laser Engineering CNC Operator, CNC Press Brake Operator, Laser Cutter Operator, CNC Laser Cutter Engineer, Press Brake Laser Cutting Engineer, CNC Laser Cutting Operator, Machine Operator, Machinist, Programmer, CNC Operative, CNC Engineer, Machine Operative, CNC Engineering will also be considered for the role.