French speaking Office Administrator/European Scheduling Admin
**MUST SPEAK AND WRITE FLUENT FRENCH AND ENGLISH**
Provide administrative support to the Office Manager and HR Coordinator, Europe including the support of office administration functions as needed to ensure compliance with my clients policies and procedures. Provide first point of contact customer service and support to European stakeholders including Primes, suppliers and auditors.
- Provide direct support to the Office Manager and HR Coordinator. These activities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Phone support, internal meetings, IT, travel bookings, general office support
- Ordering office supplies and negotiation of contracts - including: stationery, office equipment, European cheques and outbound and inbound post etc.
- Provide support with duties relating to building operations, including health, safety and facilities management, Emergency lighting testing, Fire alarm, co2 testing (ensuring legislative compliance with procedures, safe functioning of the office.)
- Support the Office Manager with the compiling of European accounts and tax affairs in conjunction with finance department.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by the General Manager and/or Office Manager.
European Scheduling Administrator
- Serving as a liaison for Scheduling inquiries and forwarding information to the US office for action, follow up on all audit related fees (audit fees, penalties, pre-assessments, VCAs, etc.) for collection. Printing and posting of certificates
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor`s Degree in business
- 4 Years administrative office experience
- Secondary school education (including 3 A-levels graded A-B)
- Fluent written and oral English and French, good level in additional European languages a distinct advantage
- Strong organizational and meeting planning skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective interpersonal and team building skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent appropriate computer application program skills
PHYSICAL/MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE POSITION AND ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS OF THE WORKPLACE
- Ability to work for long periods at a computer/desk
- Standard office environment
Salary - £25,000 pa
Holiday - 25 days per year
Benefits including pension