2 days left
- Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity for an Electrician to join a friendly and proactive team. The site that you will be working on boasts fantastic facilities such as a subsidised gym membership and onsite restaurants. This role will support their main client in maintaining their critical defence sites and making their customers' lives easier.
You will be working Monday to Thursday 8AM - 4:30PM and Friday 8AM - 4:00PM.
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record with experience of planned maintenance in a highly regulated environment.
- Isolate defective equipment from power supply, checks visually for faults, tests mechanical parts for faults, isolates the problem areas and take corrective action to repair the problem.
- Conducts preventative maintenance on machines and equipment by checking for smooth operation of the same and replacing worn and defective parts.
- The installation of electrical systems and associated equipment followed up with the appropriate certification.
- Assistance in the preparation of estimates / quotations as required.
- Conform to safety rules and apply good engineering and safety practices.
- Multi-skilled background with a good understanding of steam generation & HVAC systems. A good understanding of High Voltage systems would also be an advantage.
- The responsibility for allocated work orders from receipt to completion.
- Provision of information on progress of allocated work orders.
- Adherence to the Quality Management System applied to all M&E systems.
Qualified to City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent NVQ & C&G 2382 -10 17th Edition Minimum requirements
C&G 2391-10 Inspection & Testing required .
C&G 2391-20 Design & Verification preferred but not required
If you are interested in the position then please apply today!
Apply for ASAP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly