JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for a Graduate to join their specialist insurance division.
- Recording and / or monitoring insolvency dates forming the claim event
- Verification of claim events
- Informing management of potential large losses and recording same on department Trawl spreadsheet
- Obtaining debt details after insolvency or legitimate claim event
- Calculating and entering provisions
- Liaison with Insolvency Practitioners and external stakeholders
- Examining and assessing claims submitted including making settlement within agreed authority schedules and specified timescales with advance notice to sales staff where required
- Input and retrieval of data on bespoke database including basic Excel spreadsheet management
- Advising Policyholders on claims procedures
- Other reasonable duties as instructed by the Claims Manager
- Ensuring a professional and fair approach is portrayed at all times
Skills and Experience Required:
• Degree (minimum 2:2) in a subject that provides skills that are transferable
• Good written communication skills, including letter writing,
• Good verbal communication skills, Confident telephone manner and clearly spoken.
• Basic Word Processing & spreadsheet skills & working knowledge of Microsoft tools
• Flexible, proactive attitude & team player
• Commercial awareness
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.