Health and Safety Assistant
- Full Time
DO YOU HAVE EXCELLENT ADMINISTRATIVE SKILLS WITH EXPERIENCE IN AUDITS? (AUDIT EXPERIENCE IS NOT ESSENTIAL).
My client in Tunbridge Wells are looking for an Administration Assistant to join their Healthy and Safety, Environmental and Training team.
Your duties will include:
- Providing administrative support to the above team.
- Administration of Risk Assessments
- Ensuring all H&S policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated in line with the company policy.
- Ensuring all accidents are documented and investigated in line with company procedure.
- Assisting in the management of safety inspections to a prescribed schedule.
- Undertake regular audits to check policies and procedures are being adequately implemented.
- Promoted the H&S/Environmental agenda across the site.
- Assisting in the induction process of new staff.
- Maintenance of training records and updating of site training matrices.
If you have the right skills and experience and are interested in this position then please apply today or contact Lizzie on 01892 544 826 ()