Customer Service & Sales Advisor
Job Title: Customer Service & Sales Advisor
Salary : £18,000 - £25,000 (Depending on experience)
Duration: Permanent position subject to satisfactory probationary period.
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Nos Post Holders: 1
Date updated: JUNE 2018
- To provide customer service expertise and support to BBE.
- Securing new and recovering lapsed accounts through incoming and outgoing calls to increase market share and profitability.
- To provide an excellent customer experience.
- To ensure all customer enquiries are dealt with in an effective and efficient manner, making sure queries are taken care of.
- To be the first point of contact for all customers, providing an efficient and courteous service over the phone/Fax/email.
- To take sales orders via incoming calls, setting up of accounts of new customers, managing customer experience from point of contact to delivery of goods.
- Provide quotations for new/existing customers from our company price list to secure new business and retain existing customers, by phone and email.
- Ensuring all important interactions are recorded on CRM system
- Sales order processing
- Processing payments via Sage Pay
- To access, update and accurately record and retrieve customer information from computer systems
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. be results driven, organised and a confident self-starter with proven sales skills. At least one year’s experience in a Customer Service/Sales role is essential, and preferably a confident user of CRM systems
A positive, proactive, professional and friendly approach essential.
Measures of Success:
- Customer retention
- Strong customer relationships
- Increased volume and profitability
- Number of new accounts opened
- Number of recovered accounts
How You Need to Act:
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Passionate for Outstanding Customer Service/Sales
Apply with your CV by email.