3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Commercial Assistant
Salary: £30k per annum plus benefits
Location: Chelsea, London, SW3
A supplier of high quality radiators and accessories are currently seeking a Commercial Assistant who will be reporting to the General Manager.
The ideal Commercial Assistant should have a minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience and an excellent customer service manner.
About the Role
DAILY - Generating revenue and acquiring customers
- Managing all daily emails/calls from current or prospective customers on contract quotes.
- Screen current customers for further potential of sales.
- Call current customer branches on a daily rotational basis to make sure they have relevant marketing and pricing material for our current ranges.
- After potential customers are screened, arrange appointments for the General Manager to attend.
- Manage our price list with a deep understanding of our cost structure before pricing customers.
- Sales Pipeline management, keep tabs of all actions done per customer and own the activities to make sure the pipeline evolves.
PERIODICALLY - Produce and manage Marketing Communications
- Produce/Edit related marketing materials including presentations, new photography, brochures and additional graphic material as required.
- Manage our social channels.
CONTINOUSLY - Manage Pricing
- Manage our suppliers’ price lists to ensure quotes to our customers are relevant.
- Assist on key tenders and RFQs. (less than 5% of the role)
- Assist General Manager on replying to sales meeting tasks diligently.
About the Candidate
- Advanced Excel.
- Advanced PowerPoint.
- Medium-Advanced Image editing suite (preferably Photoshop).
- Excellent customer service manner.
- High confidence to communicate over the phone in English.
- Resourceful, self-managing and able to work independently, albeit within a team environment.
Desired Extra Skills
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Sales or Business.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role and have the skills required the hiring company would love to hear from you! Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and they will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.
Apply for Commercial Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly