Our government clients is presently recruiting for a few caseworkers. The role is based within their Resettlement team in Croydon. The roles are 6 months temporary assignments paying £9 and increasing to £13 after 12 working weeks. Your job offer is subject to a successful CTC clearance. Brief job description:
- Promptly considering all resettlement submissions received from UNHCR
- Drafting case considerations to support the resettlement decision, gathering additional information where relevant
- Producing accurate case considerations in accordance with decision quality standards; ensuring that it is efficient in terms of its length, as well as also grammatically correctly and concise.
- Working to tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities to ensure that the case consideration is completed promptly to prevent any delays in resettlement.
- Attending meetings workshops and awareness raising sessions to increase and sharing best practice across the operation
- Workflow/duty casework management
If you are interested please call Piroska on 0208 680 7648 alternatively please email your updated CV .