- Lots of work available
- Great rates of pay
- Flexible working hours (great for stay at home parents, students, full timers, part timers, retired persons)
- Work in the area that suits you
- Free training
What Are Your Responsibilities?
You’ll assist with the personal care and domestic needs of the client whilst enjoying the opportunity to enrich somebody’s life by helping them to remain in their own home.
Is Experience Needed?
You must have
- Previous experience in a carer role, even if it’s voluntary. We give full training and constant support and supervision to staff.
To be a Soma Carer you must possess the following qualities:
- Well organised
- Kind, caring and sensitive to the needs of others
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Able to communicate effectively
Our friendly staff are waiting to help you earn money
Soma healthcare ltd