Sales & Marketing Administrator
Job Title: SALES AND MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Crown Road, Enfield, LONDON EN1 1TG
Package: Competitive salary & staff benefits
Leave: 20 days paid holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays > rising to 25 days after 5 years service
Applications for PART-TIME AND FLEXIBLE HOURS positions also considered
An exciting new opportunity to take over the exclusive UK distribution of a well-established and successful specialist medical chair range has arisen.
Although current sales of the product are strong, the company are targeting significant sales growth in the next few years and to achieve this they are recruiting a new team. The successful Sales & Marketing Administrator will work alongside the dynamic and friendly Fortuna Mobility team in a diverse and progressive working environment with excellent prospects.
- Deal with customer enquiries and orders
- Organise all aspects of our Marketing campaigns, including:
- Advertising in print media
- Social media
- Updating of company web-site (as well as Amazon + eBay)
- Distribution of printed material to potential customers
- Administer our CRM data
- Full training will be provided.
- To be prepared to undergo a DBS check.
- Applicants should be articulate and possess excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with colleagues and customers
- Good administration skills are necessary
- Good IT skills are important and familiarity with social media would be an advantage
About the Company
FORTUNA MOBILITY is the retail division of Fortuna Group, a growing healthcare services company established in 1995. Fortuna Mobility operates from a modern showroom facility in Enfield, North London and provides an extensive range of specialised mobility and daily living equipment to help older people and individuals with disability live more independently; the operation also consists of a state of the art training centre that provides a variety of training courses
To apply please attach an up to date CV to the link provided.
POSITIVE ABOUT DISABLED PEOPLE: Please note that Fortuna Healthcare is committed to the employment, retention and development of employees with disabilities of any kind. Applicants from all disabled individuals are welcome.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.