IT Service Delivery Manager (BFSI)
Vichag is one of UK’s rapidly growing Business and IT consulting companies specialising in developing and providing Business solutions to industry and public sector enterprises across UK & Europe.
Currently we are looking for an IT Service delivery manager specialising in BFSI sector to join our UK operations. The role will encompass development and delivery of specialist IT solutions and algorithms involving extensive business and data analysis, process analysis, and domain expertise within Equities/Fixed Income/Derivatives/Secured Financing.
- To work on large IT transformational projects with multiple stakeholders and demonstrate techno functional experience in investment banking/capital markets
- Ability to analyse Business data across front, middle and back office applications
- To deliver specialised IT models using Agile/Sprint
- To demonstrate proficiency in Excel and SQL for data analysis and model building
- Demonstrate basic knowledge in Machine learning
- To demonstrate Business Analysis of complex IT landscapes and deploy transformational models based on IT best practices.
- To create As-Is and To-Be process design models with knowledge in latest digital and secured solutions.
- To be responsible for QA of the code integrity, prototype validity , technology strategy and SOX compliance throughout a project life cycle
- To provide guidance to project teams and all stakeholders regarding any changes to the functional/technical specifications.
- To manage resolution of all incidents within SLAs.
- To be responsible for developing IT vision and strategy documents and their sign offs.
- To communicate concisely with all stake holders to ensure the successful delivery of change.
- End-to-end IT service delivery in BFSI sector
- Software solutioning for Risk exposure models and data mining
- Have worked on business critical software and are familiar with IT infrastructure terminology and best practices.
- Engagement with Business for continuous improvement whilst coaching internal teams
- Cross-functional working experience within an Agile environment
- Specialist experience in TOM (Target Operating Model) implementation, process engineering, regulatory reporting and Machine learning using open source languages.
Skill Sets Required:
- Ability to track progress using Agile, SCRUM, Jira Agile or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS office tools and Confluence
- Proficient in open source languages such as Python, Java.
- Exposure to Credit Risk Exposure models
- Market risk modelling knowledge including VaR models (MonteCarlo and historical simulation)
- Knowledge on latest regulations such as FRTB and their translation into IT solution
- Exposure to Stochastic Models
Education Level / Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Preferred - Masters in Management
Travel: Occasionally within UK and abroad
Last date to apply: 18th July 2018