3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor/Estimator
Our client is a new forward-thinking, full-service specialist demolition and civil engineering partner, set up to support the UK construction industry, with a professional approach. They believe in Exceptional People, Superior Service and Commercial Innovation.
Due to continued expansion, our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor/Estimator to join the team.
Duties Will Include:
- Establishing client requirements.
- Researching materials, equipment and labour costs.
- Collecting quotes from materials suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Assessing the levels of commercial risk on a project.
- Analysing company data, exchange rates and prices.
- Preparing and submitting quotations for work.
- Helping with bids for new contracts and supporting buying activities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree qualified or equivalent (BTEC / HND etc)
- MUST have previous experience working within Construction.
- CSCS Card.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full UK Driving License and Own Transport as the position will involve driving to multiple sites.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Estimator, Quantity Surveyor/Estimator, Construction, Surveyor, Estimator.
Apply for Quantity Surveyor/Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly