Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: Customer Services Position
The position represents a great opportunity for the right individual to build a career with a successful and growing company.
Our client is a leading Distributor of non-food products to hotels, leisure and catering sectors, supplying a large number of customers from our Scottish depot in Queenslie, Glasgow.
Our client prides themselves on Great Customer Service, understanding and meeting individual customer needs and being.
- Dealing with existing customers by telephone and email – no cold calling.
- Taking and processing customers’ orders.
- Providing support to the Sales team.
- Assisting customers with product enquiries and availability dates.
- Liaising with internal functions – stock control; credit control etc.
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Bright, aware and enthusiastic.
- Customer service focused.
- Able to demonstrate good organizational and communication skills.
- Enjoy being part of a busy environment.
Previous experience in a Customer Service environment is preferred – although not essential.
Salary of £16,786 and pension, five weeks holiday and annual bonus
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Customer Services Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Support Administrator, Customer Support Administrator, Customer Services, Customer Support, Sales, Administrator, Administration