Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
The hiring company is a fast growing, market leading Data Quality Solutions company based near Chester who provide a range of services to help clients understand, enhance and maximise the value of their data. To sustain excellent growth, the company have new vacancies for Business Development Managers, an exciting opportunity within an established and expanding New Business Team.
The role is to exceed sales targets through a combination of sales initiatives including generating and qualifying leads, sales prospect calling, sourcing and developing client referrals, and cross selling to existing clients. You will be supported by a range of proactive marketing initiatives that drive a significant number of incoming sales leads to the company and an excellent Technical Team who deliver pre and post-sales support as required.
Ideally, you will have a sales background, with a proven track record of hitting targets. Experience in the Data Industry is not essential as extensive training for our range of services will be provided.
* Meet all agreed financial targets
* Achieve all non-financial metrics that are set, including but not limited to number of outbound calls, client visits, quotes, proposals and self-source leads
* Carry out sales prospect calls to generate new leads
* Self-source appropriate leads to contact through your own research
* Source and develop client referrals
* Schedule sales activity and prepare sales action plans and strategies
* Negotiate with clients to ensure the highest profit margin possible is achieved on each order
* Follow up on all incoming leads in line with the company procedures
* Increase the contact surface within accounts to minimise risk & increase potential spending
* Attend face to face meetings and exhibitions when required
* Provide accurate forecasting
* Communicate relevant competitor information which could impact Data8
* Advise of potential issues which may impact your personal sales performance
What's on offer
* Convenient location in Ellesmere Port, Chester, Cheshire (Near Cheshire Oaks)
* Hours : Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
* Competitive basic salary with a realistic OTE of £40,000, uncapped commission structure
* Holidays: 23 days per annum plus statutory bank holidays, plus an additional day for each year of service and your birthday provided as an extra days holiday following 1 years continuous employment
* Generous company pension scheme
* Employee benefits include Perkbox Employee Scheme
* Free parking next to the office
* Relaxed dress code
* Opportunity to join an innovative, growing company with a positive working environment
About the Company
"Data8 offers services including real time data validation, comprehensive data cleansing, B2B and B2C data supply, data management, analytics, and visualisation enabling a Single Customer View. Data8’s commitment to customer success and product innovation has grown its client base to include both small and large enterprises world-wide. Our services provide accurate data which is easy to use, making us the perfect choice for your data quality needs."
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and the hiring company will be in contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.