We are looking for a second full time practice manager to join our busy management team.
QualitySolicitors Bradbury Roberts & Raby, based in Scunthorpe, is a four partner firm with busy conveyancing, commercial, family, PI, employment and probate departments. The firm is part of the QualitySolicitors national network of modern progressive law firms that, is dedicated to providing customer service excellence. The firm services clients not only in North Lincolnshire, but also Nationwide.
The role will involve working closely with the current Practice Manager and the four Partners handling the running of a busy firm of solicitors including but not limited to:
- Strategic planning
- Attending management meetings
- Financial management
- Human Resources administration
- Credit control
- Facilities management of office premises
- Practice Development
- Supervision of IT and administrative functions
The ideal candidate will have:
- A solid educational background with at least 3 A Levels A-C.
- Experience working within a professional services operation (although training will be provided).
- Experience of accounts management will be useful but not essential.
- The ability to communicate professionally with colleagues and clients at all levels.
Salary & Benefits:
- Car parking.
- 28 holidays (including bank holidays).
- Free eye tests
- Salary dependent on experience.
Application Deadline: Monday 23rd July 2018
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send a full application letter explaining why your skills and experience match that of the requirements of the role with CV.