Are you an experienced Facilities Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity in the industry? Would you like to work for one of the most respectable names in the business, a company that values corporate responsibility and places integrity, collaboration and caring at the core of everything they do? If so, this may just be the perfect next step in your career.
I am currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager to be based at my client's site in Norwich.
The principal responsibilities of this role will be:
- To agree to undertake Authorised Person status and its associated responsibilities
- To ensure compliance with all aspects of Site Safety & Quality
- To ensure quality performance through auditing of staff in the performance of their tasks - workmanship, housekeeping and customer satisfaction
- To conduct staff performance appraisals and subsequent training and development requirements
- To effectively communicate the operational management deliverables to all supervisors, ensuring all issues and problems are reported and managed in a controlled and timely manner
- To evaluate data and operational performance stats on a monthly basis, ensuring a documented action plan is implemented for any out of line situations
- To ensure all aspects of inventory management including the storage of adequate critical spaces
- To assist the client in critical plant replacements,emergency procedures planning, and contingency planning
- To continuously review sub contracted works and closely liaise with the client regarding the status of maintenance operations
- To ensure a culture of safe working is developed within the team and the sub contractors
To be considered as the ideal candidate for this role, you must have a proven track record of operations management in a hard services FM environment. You will also have a technical background, ideally in an electrical or mechanical discipline. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills as well as a confident ability to people manage is also a plus! BIFM is desirable and a clean full driving licence will be necessary.
You will be rewarded with a salary of up to £40,000 DOE, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and an auto-enrol pension scheme.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, apply today for immediate consideration.