Gas Heating Engineer
Gas Heating Engineer
Qualified Gas Heating Engineer required for a small family run company, based in Faversham, that value their staff and their customers.
Clarkes Gas Services are seeking a qualified Heating Engineer – (with ACS or equivalent qualifications) with previous experience of the gas industry – install, servicing and breakdowns.
They are looking for an engineer who has a good attitude to work, with effective time management and the ability to demonstrate a passion and energy for the work that they will do.
As a Gas Heating Engineer you must be able able to care for customers with kindness and be prepared to go the extra step when necessary.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Heating system Breakdown
- Servicing boilers gas fires
- Installation work
Key performance indicators:
- Complete organised tasks as per their system
- Order parts
- Adhere to CGS policy and Procedures
- Good timekeeping
- Good communication
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Kindness to help our customers and colleagues
- Be prepared to go the extra mile for customers
- Passion, energy and effort that you will bring to the role
- Timekeeping and knowing when to ask for help
Essential Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Current Accredited Certification Scheme qualification in Gas
- Installation knowledge and skills
- Servicing knowledge and skills
- Breakdown knowledge and skills
Desirable Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- LPG Knowledge and skills
- Oil Knowledge and skills
- Unvented knowledge and skills
- Warm air knowledge and skills
If you believe in doing a job properly then we would love to hear from you!! Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and the hiring company will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.