Vehicle Technician / Mechanic / Automotive Technician
Job Title: Vehicle Technician
Salary: Competitive Depending on Experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Due to continued growth at the Company's Multi Franchise retail facility in Inverness, there is a requirement for a motivated and proactive Vehicle Technician. You will be a self-motivated individual working with some of the UK's leading manufacturers such as Honda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mazda, Toyota and Ford.
You will receive:
- A highly competitive basic salary with additional bonus and overtime opportunity.
- 30 days holiday per year (22 days holiday, plus 8 statutory).
- Coaching and support that will allow you to fulfil your potential whilst building a career for life with a reputable company.
- Vehicle, parts and servicing discount.
The right candidate will:
- Be a qualified and time served vehicle Technician.
- Previous experience working on any of the above vehicles is desirable but not essential.
- Have a full clean UK driving licence.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience.
They are looking for an individual with the right attitude, good communication skills and the drive to succeed in this highly competitive market.
If you feel you meet the criteria, then they want to hear from you!
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Vehicle Mechanic, Automotive Technician, Automotive Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, Automotive Engineer, Vehicle Engineer, Vehicle Servicing, Motor Technician, Automotive Servicing, Vehicle Helpdesk Engineer may also be considered for this role.