PPC Advertising /Marketing Manager /Online Marketing Specialist
Job title: Senior Paid Advertising Strategist
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Are you an experienced digital advertising practitioner looking for your next challenge? Passionate about PPC?
Want to work with a great team on a wide range of national and international clients across many sectors, including hospitality & leisure, travel & finance?
If the answer is yes, The Company have an opportunity to join an award winning Econsultancy Top 100 Digital Agency in East Anglia who was 25th on the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for in 2018.
The company are looking for someone who has the skills and passion to deliver high quality paid advertising campaigns for their clients.
You will be responsible for developing, running, managing and optimizing PPC (Pay Per Click) and online display campaigns across all formats.
You will need great analytics skills, experience of social media advertising and writing clear client reports.
Working in a senior capacity within the team you will have extensive experience of:
- Managing large scale paid advertising accounts including:
- Keyword research
- Bid optimisation
- Creative reviews
- Advanced features (day part targeting, sitelinks etc.)
- Strategically enhancing paid advertising for clients
- Analysing trends and finding insights using a wide range of analytics packages including Google Analytics, Google and Bing Shopping.
- Generating reports for stakeholders
- Understanding the interplay between all areas of online marketing
- DoubleClick or similar platforms
- Online display planning and buying
They are offering a competitive salary and great benefits including:
- 31 days holiday (this includes the bank holidays and you get more for length of service),
- Free gym membership,
- Private medical insurance,
- Regular team building days,
- Free regular massages,
- Time during your working week to donate blood,
- Complimentary lunchtime yoga,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Lieu day for charity work,
- Season ticket loan,
- Access to sabbatical leave (subject to length of service)
- Daily breakfast and unlimited healthy snacks, tea, coffee and soft drinks to name but a few.
You will be commercially aware in a range of competitive markets, be a confident communicator with high attention to detail.
The company have a strong set of values that include being proactive, professional, adaptable with a strong client focus.
Ideally, they are looking for you to have experience of working in an agency environment and if you have a second language that would be great!
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; PPC Manager, Pay Per Click Manager, PPC Specialist, Google AdWords, Online Marketing Specialist, Senior Marketing Executive, PPC Advisor, Digital Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Consultant, Senior Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Analyst, Senior Marketing Executive, Ad Copywriting, PPC Strategist may also be considered for this