Office and IT administrator
I am currently working with a Financial Charity based in North London, they work hard to help young entrepreneurs bring their business plans to life! They also offer financial advice/ workshops to Young people.
My client is looking for a well organised and passionate individual to join their team as an office and IT administrator are keen to find a candiadate with an interest in the charity sector , enterprise and the empowerment of young people.
the ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Be comfortable in learning new systems and explaining IT matters to other collegues.
- Have exposure to Microsoft office suite and ideally have used Adobe Design Suite in their previous role.
- Have a confident phone manner when talking to suppliers and have a natural flare for negotiating good deal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Have the ablity to build and maintain sustainable relationships through excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be able to multi-task, prioritise, and work to deadlines effeciently.
- They must be able to work well in a team and be comfortable with learning on the job through training provided.
- Speak fluent english and have the right to live and work in the UK.
You will have a broad range of responsibilities within the operations team and will work alongside the COO and facilities team. your duties will mainly revolve around educational resources , IT systems and general office management.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the design of education materials including Adobe software (training will be provided) , Dealing with IT systems managment inclusive of ordering and setting up new computers, dealing with IT suppliers , cloud mangment and hardware suppliers.
- Dealing with the logistics of educational materials and assisting trainers with matertials for programme delivery.
- prodivding assistance with phone issues that arise aswell as general office maintance and facilities.
- Managing order supplies including stationary and educational materials
- Supporting the Finance and HR manager with cash flow, invoices and bookkeeping related tasks.
If the above matches your skills and experience please get in touch and APPLY NOW!