Search Strategist / Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing
Job title: Senior Organic Search Strategist
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Are you an experienced SEO practitioner looking for your next challenge? The company are an Econsultancy Top 100 agency based in East Anglia looking for someone who has the skills and passion to deliver high quality organic search marketing campaigns for our clients. In addition they are an award winning Agency who were 25th on the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for in 2018.
The company works with a wide range of national and international clients across many sectors, including hospitality & leisure, travel & finance.
You will be responsible for creating successful SEO campaigns and providing strategic direction for key client accounts through insights and analysis using your extensive technical SEO knowledge.
Working in a senior capacity within the team you will have extensive experience of:
- Managing large scale organic search marketing campaigns in competitive markets
- All aspects that contribute to a successful SEO campaign
- Generating reports for stakeholders
- Understanding the interplay between all areas of online marketing
- GAIQ qualifications
- Excel including functions, formulas and tables
- Analytics packages to monitor progress and identify trends
- Wide range of key SEO tools such as SEMRush, Google Tag Manager, AHrefs, Google Optimise, Screaming Frog.
- Technical SEO including:
- Mobile usability
- Site speed
In return the Company offers:
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday (this includes the bank holidays and you get more for length of service)
- Free gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Daily breakfast and unlimited healthy snacks, tea, coffee and soft drinks to name but a few
- Regular team building days
- Free regular massages
- Time during your working week to donate blood
- Complimentary lunchtime yoga
- Cycle to work scheme
- Lieu day for charity work
- Season ticket loan
- Access to sabbatical leave (subject to length of service)
You will be commercially aware in a range of competitive markets, be a confident communicator with high attention to detail.
The company have a strong set of that include being proactive, professional, adaptable with a strong client focus.
Ideally, they are looking for you to have experience of working in an agency environment and if you have a second language that would be great!
All applications will be considered but they may not be able to reply to every submission.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; SEO Executive, SEO Specialist, Marketing Executive, SEO Advisor, Digital Marketing Advisor, Search Engine Optimisation Specialist, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Analyst, Senior Marketing Executive, Google Analytics, Technical SEO Executive, Digital Marketing Analyst, Moz, Majestic, Cognitive may also be considered for this role.