You will be assisting the Technical Manager on a day to day basis.
Please note you will need a Full UK Driving licence and access to a car as travelling may be involved on occasions.
Ideally we are looking for someone with at least 3 years experience working in technical capacity.
To undertake and manage all necessary activities and processes including maintaining BRC certification to the highest standard for the BRC Agents and Brokers for the company.
To assist the Technical Manager with control of the following quality safety related activities for BRC Food Safety and Agents & Brokers standards.
Please see below the list of key responsibilities;
- Document control
- Supplier approval documents
- Approval of service providers - Tech manager & Co-Ord to sign off
- Deal with any customer complaints
- Carry out all audits which the company require
- Pest Control
- Company testing requirements.
- Customer focus and communication, i. SAQ's
- Website checks - RSPO/ RASSF (Alert system) / Asda / Morrisons etc.
- To assist in achieving compliance, Kosher, Halal, Soil Association and RSPO accreditation
- Ensure all specifications are up to date and comply with all FIR's
- To undertake regular internal audits
- To ensure that the company complies with all regulations.
- To assist in keeping the company up to date with changes in food legislation.
- To assist in customer audits
- To achieve the highest standards of hygiene as required by the company procedures and legislation.
- Carry out other functions as and when requested
- Operate within the Company BRC quality system
Please email your CV to if you feel you will be suitable for the position. I will then call you to go through any other requirements needed.
Please call Katy Harland if you wish to discuss further on 01482 327502.