Pre Stage Production Operative
We have a vacancy with one of our clients based in Market Harborough for a Pre Stage Production Operative to start immediately.
- The hours are 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
- The salary would be £16,400 so £7 per hour.
- The role will involve uploading telephone systems, phones and associated devices with new software, the picking and packing of orders, arranging dispatch to customers, loading and unloading of deliveries, booking in deliveries, processing any returned items, along with general warehouse duties.
- The role will require a very good attention to detail with the accurate recording of information on to the database and will be working within a small team in the production area.
- Must be able to drive and have own transport due to location.
- Must have a good understanding of Microsoft software; Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to follow strict processes and procedures.
- Must be able to work to controlled timescales.
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team
- Counter Balance Forklift License desirable but not essential.
***If you are interested and able to travel to Market Harborough then we would like to hear from you, so please call us on 01162516171***